Frequently Asked Questions
What is Your Process?
The process typically looks something like this:
- Have a call to go over all the details and schedule an appointment. This is when you’ll get a specific price.
- On the agreed upon day, we’ll come out to the location and take photos and video.
- After editing, we’ll send you a secure download link.
- You’ll follow the link, view photos and videos and ensure everything looks great. If you need any changes, now is the time to ask for them.
- Once you’re happy, you’ll download your photos and videos to your computer and share them on your Social Media, MLS, or send them to your clients.
What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept payment in whatever form is easiest for you. We accept cash, checks, or digital forms of payment through:
How Should I Prepare Before a Photo Shoot?
When preparing a home or building for photos and videos here are the most important things to do:
- Ensure all lights work in all rooms
- Clear as much clutter from all rooms as possible
- Ensure there is nothing blocking or covering windows. Blinds and curtains are fine.
- Deep clean. Make sure there’s no dirt, dust, stains, etc.
- Repair any obvious damage to walls, floors, doors, etc.
- Don’t forget outside! Mow the yard, pick up toys, etc.
How do You Access Properties? Does Someone Need to be There?
It’s not required that another person is on the property for the shoot. We can arrange a time to exchange keys, or we can use a lock box. Be sure to mention if there is a gate that we will need a code for!
What Cities or Areas Do You Serve?
Currently, we work in central Arkansas. Our most popular cities are:
- Little Rock
- North Little Rock
- Hot Springs
If you are not in any of the listed areas, don’t worry! Give us a call, and we can work something out.
Do You Only Work in he Real Estate Industry?
Not at all! We’re happy to help anyone with any photos or videos you need! Other popular services include:
- Marketing/promotional videos
- Testimonial videos
- Product photos and videos
What Do I Do With The Link You Sent?
After editing, we’ll send a download link to share your video with you. To access your video or photos, you will click the link, and download everything to your computer. For more specific instructions, view this page.